In this post, we know about how to Migrate Windows Live Mail to Outlook . But before start the process, you need some knowledge about both email application i.e. Windows Live Mail and Microsoft Outlook
In present era the worlds rotates around emails. Emails is very easy to communicate efficiently with anybody within the office or anywhere in the worldwide regardless of where they are situated. With the help of emails messages can be send quickly, in an instant.
As there are various exiting email application to execute email communication, It world just keep on moving to much better email platform to get greatest mode of communication. Each email application supports various file formats.
Windows Live Mail is a simply an email client, which is completely free to use from Microsoft. It supports spell check multi line messages emoticon RSS feeds. It is capable to workable on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 OS. It is store entire its email data with a file extension of .eml . Additionally it creates separate inbox folder for various POP accounts. It also provides multi-line messaging list and direct blogging.
Disadvantages of using Windows Live Mail
• Custom smart folder is not offered
• Organization is improper
• Doesn’t offer an option to create
Nowadays, Outlook is most popular email application. It comes with the package of Microsoft Outlook. It provides a several features such as- receive and send emails, note taking, contacts, task managing, calendaring web browsing etc. It stores all email data with a file extension .pst. it manages all emails in an exact manner.
Advantages of MS Outlook:
• Provides proper security
• It plays well with active directory
• Offers searching security
• Enhanced connectivity
• Outlook plays nicely with sharepoint
• Easily manage multiple email message
How users can export their email data to Outlook?
There are two ways to migrate all your emails to Outlook
1. Using manual method
2. Using third party tool
There is a process below to export Windows Live Mail to Outlook email data. But before that Outlook as well as Live Mail should be installed there in your machine.
• Firstly, Open Windows Live Mail and Outlook in your machine
• On Live Mail click on File>> Export >> Email messages
• Select MS exchange and press on Next option
• Export message dialog box will be appeared and select OK to continue the procedure
• Select the required data to proceed and click OK. Now data will start migrating.
• Migrate complete message will be displayed once the process is over
• Here select the finish button to end the process
Cons of using manual method
• More time consuming process
• Loss data during conversion
• Very lengthy process to access
Using Third Party Tool:
There is advance software designed i.e. Windows Live Mail converter Wizard, which is available in digital market and migrate Windows Live Mail to PST, MSG, HTML, PDF, MBOX, EMLX, RTF and MBX easily with no any trouble. The tool automatically detects all Live Mail data from the system. The software is integrated with advanced data migration features, it effortlessly migrate all Windows Live Mail files to Outlook PST files. In order to migrate Live Mail to Outlook PST, no Windows Live Mail application installation is required. Capable to migrate Windows Live Mail to Thunderbird along with attachments and all the details.
Advantages of using third party external party software:
• Trouble free process
• Saves a time
• No any data loss after conversion
• Unlimited email conversion
Windows Live Mail Converter is to access and saves a lot of precious time by offering multiple conversion. It remains complete technical qualities of emails and is an exact medium for conversion.