Ecommerce has become a vital requisite for all the existing business categories. Be it small startups, medium level industry or a high reputed giant, everyone looks for the best track to make it to the success. Over the past years, we have seen several tools and strategies which have made the track of the triumph a bit easy. Keeping the input constant, they have provided us the maximum possible output. No doubt, there are a lot many eCommerce platforms that can lead your business to the next level of success. Moreover, after attaining the success level it becomes more vital to maintain it in the long run. If you are looking to establish a powerful eCommerce store for your business, Magento website development would be the better choice in comparison to all other platforms. Now, you would have found yourself in a confusion of why we should prioritize the Magento over the other famed platforms. To make your doubt crystal clear, let us look over its thriving features that will prove its ability and you would not be in the dilemma of why we should prefer this famed technology.
Special features that make it the most preferred platform
Get the business powered with the most flexible and scalable eCommerce platform that is readily available for free. While there are several platforms such as OSCommerce, Open Cart, Zen Cart, and WordPress, etc. These are among the leading names that deal with the online eCommerce store. But the story of Magento ecommerce is a bit different and no other platform can be as effective as Magento. Be it SEO, content management, functional capability, you would be able to leverage all the features of Magento development services in a single take. It is a powerful blend of highly scalable that supports a wide range of the network. Besides this, it comes in different versions which are as follows:
Magento Community Edition (free).
Magento Enterprise Edition (paid).
Magento Go (paid & hosted on Magento server).
Let us sheds a light over the special features of Magento:
1. Website Management features
· Selection and controlling the data across multiple online stores from the Admin area.
· Assigning roles and permissions to the users.
· Web Services API for easy integration between third party application and the Magento.
· Custom website design.
· Manage online customer groups.
· Integrated Content Management System (CMS).
· Google website optimizer integration.
· Multivariate testing.
2. Check Out Payment and Shipping Features
· One Page Online checkout.
· Option on credit card transactions to authorize, to charge or to authorize only.
· Integration with Amazon Payments, Pay-pal, Authorize.net, and Google Checkout.
· It will allow you to Accept Checks, Money Order, and Online Purchase Orders.
· SSL security support for all online orders and transactions.
· Online Tax and Shipping Calculation.
· Gift Message Management.
· Configurable Saved Cart Expiration.
· Multiple Shipping Address Management.
· Online Order Tracking.
· Ability to Manage Multiple Shipments on a Single Order.
· Destination Country Management.
· Flat Rate Shipping Option on Per Order and Per Item.
· Free Shipping Functionality.
· Management of Shipping based on Weight and Destination.
3. SEO features
· Light Footprint design for the welfare of SEO.
· Site Map Auto Generation and creation of Google Site Map.
· Search Engine Friendly URL with rewrite Control.
· META Information Management at the category level as well as on products.
· Auto-Generated Search Terms Page.
4. Analytics and Reporting
· Integration with Google Analytics.
· Admin Report Dashboard with Business Overview.
· Sales Reports Including Total Sales and Returns.
· Tax Reports.
· Abandoned Shopping Cart Reports.
· Best Viewed Products Reports.
· Top Sold Product Report.
· Low Stock Item Report.
· Onsite Search Terms Report.
· Product Reviews Report along with RSS Support.
· Tags Report.
· Report on coupon usage.
5. Marketing promotional features
· Online poll Creation.
· Newsletter Management.
· Tool for Landing Page Creation.
· Catalog Promotional Pricing and Controls.
· Flexible Coupons Rule and Pricing Restrictions.
· Free Shipping Promotion Management.
· Multi-Tier Pricing for Volume Discounts.
· Bundled Products Options.
· Customer Group Pricing.
· Recently Viewed Products.
6. Order Management features
· Modification of status of the orders from the admin panel.
· You can create one or more invoices, shipments and credit memos per order for split fulfillment.
· Print invoices and packing slips.
· Creation of re-orders for the customers from the administration panel.
· Email Notifications of the orders.
· RSS feed for new orders.
7. Customer Service Features
· Contact us form.
· History of orders and status.
· Order Tracking via account.
· Option of the password reset via email from the front-end and admin panel.
· Order related and account update emails.
· Creation and modification of orders from the Admin Panel.
In the above portion of the write-up, we have mentioned the leading-edge features of Magento. These are advantageous and surely be a helpful factor in making the business a shining star. Magento has already proved itself the best among its competitors in the market. Even the tech-savvy individuals and experts with years of experience suggest it for better outcomes. Being such a famed technology, it has come up with a vast range of features some of them has been mentioned in the above context.