Image Credit : Wordstream
Gaining customers and retaining converted customers is not easy in this competitive environment now a days, that is why marketing professional working with big and small business organizations are now using millions of marketing techniques. These different marketing techniques help them to grab huge amount of audience for their product or services or potential brands. Out of these millions marketing techniques, Guerrilla marketing is one of the unique marketing strategy which many small business marketing professionals are using who have low budget to invest. Let's look what is Guerrilla marketing and its top 8 Strategies to Follow for Attracting Customers.
Guerrilla Marketing is such type of advertisement concept which is specifically developed for a small medium business to promote its product or services and the best part of it is, it require very less amount of budget to implement it. In Guerrilla marketing, you need to be highly creative and put extreme innovation in order to capture the attention of your targeted audience in a very impressive way.
The execution of Guerrilla strategy involves different practices that help to establish a direct relationship with the customer. Its goal is to create an emotional touch with the client, so that people remember the brand in a different way. It require a less budget, but you need to pick the correct time and best place to implement this campaign. Below are some great tips to run this campaign:
- Apply your extraordinary creativity, innovation, time and energy for the target audience.
- Always look for continuous follow-ups with new and retained customers.
- Run your campaign with trendy and questionable topic and be ready with your point of view.
- Start contests and give your customers products for FREE, so as to grab referral opportunities.
- Offer coupons and other schemes to bring back your lost customers and give a better competition to your competitor.
- Use social sites to grab click to your site via posting imaginative idea or graphic that attracts users attention.
- Use Graffiti marketing to showcase your creative instinct in the form of giant canvas on walls, stencils, stickers to attract the audience.
- Flash Mob presentations and Publicity stunts also helps to gain the emotional touch of your target customers.
Hope all these guerrilla marketing strategies are helpful. Looking for more tips and suggestions below. To share & learn more knowledge on Digital Marketing, connect me on Quora, Twitter and LinkedIn