Modern businesses need creative and interactive interfaces to increase customer engagement and to increase user-friendliness of their applications. Whether you are targeting a web or a mobile app, it is quintessential that efforts be made to customize it as much as possible to get a perfect fit for your business needs.
With a lot of development in the technology, the target audience is craving for more personalization and interaction now-a-days. In order to fulfill these demands and maintain a good customer engagement, businesses are required to take their UI a bit more seriously to offer a high-end user experience to their customers.
In recent years, ReactJS has established itself as a framework that can make life a whole lot easier for businesses to develop engaging and interactive web applications seamlessly and react.js development services are in high demand.
Since the beginning of the decade, there has been a massive growth in modern web and mobile applications which were powered by lightweight and sophisticated JS libraries. The modern concept of better user experience now hinges on the speed of the applications as more and more customers have started to use particular applications. Companies are also looking at increasing scalability of applications in order to accommodate for the vastly increased number of users.
Given the vast number of frameworks that one has to choose from, most development companies have to face the ‘problem of plenty’, and it is increasingly difficult for them to pitch to higher management the need for choosing a particular framework over the other.
One of the main libraries that have gained recognition in the market for this purpose is React.js. React.js web development has become the go to option for online applications and web-based businesses, primarily because of the high quality of the UI’s developed in it.
ReactJS (also known as React.js) is an open-source JS library, strongly backed by Facebook, which helps in rendering the View component of the MVC architecture. First released in 2013, React has become the go to tool at Facebook for view rendering.
Organizations were quick to latch on to React.js as a development platform because of the sheer simplicity of development in terms of the learning curve. Code-reusability and hassle-free modifications also contributed to the reduction of development time and budget allocations.
Some top companies which quickly adapted React.js for their businesses were Instagram, Netflix, WhatsApp, Salesforce, Uber, The New York Times, CNN, Dropbox, Daily Motion, IMDB, Venmo, and Reddit to name a few.
One can clearly witness how these businesses have impressed their target audience and built a huge fanbase of their active users.
To further understand why hiring a ReactJS web development company for your web application needs is the right way ahead for your business, it is vital to understand the React.js features that lead to high-performance, agile applications.
- ReactJS uses the power of Virtual DOM to improve the performance of high-load applications to eliminate any potential user experience mishaps and improve user interaction.
- ReactJS development services use an isomorphic approach which quickens the rendering of web pages to improve UX. This happens as the same code is used for both front end as well as back end and thus eliminates the need of duplication directly and the development time and costs indirectly.
- ReactJS web development is extremely useful in building mobile applications due to the reusable nature of its code, where, the same code that is used for web applications can be used for mobile applications with minimal modifications. This makes the code highly optimized and reusable saving time, costs and resources that would be required to build a new code from scratch.
- ReactJS web development incorporates the optimal usage of HTML and JS and further supports the use of CSS with notable inclusions being the use of global namespace and scope isolation.
- It is extremely convenient for performing the unit testing on a ReactJS code. It is because of the ReactJS tools that allow the identification of the risk prone code snippet and its associated UI section. This simplifies development and testing process contributing to keep the code error free with an ease.
Advantages of React.js-
Here are the key advantages of ReactJS listed below:
- React.js has the dual advantages of being open source as well as being supported not only by a strong user community but also a top-notch tech company.
- It has far easier learning curve than its nearest competitor, viz. Angular.
- The use of a lightweight DOM leads to faster performance.
- React development services benefit tremendously from its adoption of reusable code components.
In a nutshell-
To survive in an increasingly competitive market, it is vital to build feature-rich, functional and user-friendly web applications to increase customer retention as well as to attract new customers.
ReactJS web development helps your business to leverage your digital presence by crafting fast, user-friendly websites and web applications. React.js web development allows you to focus on web application development with brilliant frontends which not only handle complex business processes but also lead to high user satisfaction through speed and UX-enhancing features.