Our team is looking for an UI/UX Web designer!
We are ready to consider candidates with little or no experience, but with a desire to learn, to develop with the company and to adopt the skills of more experienced colleagues-designers. We are looking for a specialist with non-standard thinking, ready to initiate and in a sense even innovate. A designer who is not afraid of complex tasks. But first of all, we value in people their personal qualities, which are above professional skills.
- Figma, Photoshop;
- Good knowledge of UX and UI;
- An understanding of Material Design principles;
- Ability to create clean and responsive design;
- A team player with skills of independent design;
- Analytical thinking;
- Attention to detail;
- Critical Thinking;
- Effective communication;
- A portfolio that demonstrates deep design skills;
- An understanding of how design will be implemented in development.
That would be a plus:
- Interface animation;
- Adobe After Effects;
- Cinema 4D.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Preparing Wireframes, Mockups, Sketches;
- Design development and separate UI/UX elements for websites and mobile interfaces of different subjects;
- Development of Landing pages and logos;
- Design of internal projects of the company taking into account corporate style and Brandbook;
- Preparation of infographics, advertising content and marketing materials;
- Development of layouts for printed products.
Here is our main project you will be working on: https://onlinecasinonox.com/quatro-casino.htm
The remote work is under consideration as well!