Job board design and development for education category website “www.theschoolworld.com
The job board we require is for a single industry (Education) to be developed in PHP 5.6 version and in html5 pages.
Features for Job seekers
1. Job seekers will enter the website with a registration form/4 social networks
2. The registration form fields mostly are mandatory with ensuring no spam and duplicate or double entries.
3. Job seeker once completes the registration form will enter into the website with an option to edit, delete his resume, and apply for jobs.
4. Share his profile to 4 social networks as mandatory so that his resume stays on top for 30 days or he can be a premium member by paying XX amount to be on top as featured resume or featured teacher for one year.
5. Receive job alerts via email
6. Allow to add his social network links and you tube video link
7. Share jobs to their social networks
8. He can download his resume along with a resume template with watermark of the site www.theschoolworld.com
9. Person snippet schema code to be added for each job seeker
10. Sample resume template should be like this
1. Post Jobs for free and paid – free will be live for 30 days
2. Post Paid Jobs for 60 days and download resumes up to 50 per day for 60 days
3. Share his posted job for 4 social networks to make his job live for another 30 days free ( applies to only paid job posters)
4. Should be able to search resumes by age, location, qualification, role, male/female, with contact details if he is paid or without contact details if he is free member.
Clean admin panel for
1. Approve jobs and resumes
2. Download the database of ad posters and job seekers in excel with email and mobile contacts
3. Edit and add Banners in the email management section
4. Payments to be received via Indian payment gateway and via PayPal for outside India
5. Job pricing solutions to be displayed in Rupees for Indian Territory and in dollars outside India
6. Add and edit ad sense banners
7. Free chat option
8. Auto deletion of jobs with spam/bad words
9. Spam protection for all the forms