over 4 years ago
I have heard that FindNerd is a GREAT Professional Platform. How can I build an amazing FindNerd profile to enhance my professional network both globally and locally?
FindNerd is a web based platform primarily for information technology experts to showcase their professional portfolio. It aims to be a one stop solution for IT industry professionals. After creating your profile you will also have the ability to showcase your blog posts, video blogs (using inbuilt Desktop Recording Tool) & your portfolio too. Here are some simple steps to create your profile on FindNerd :-
1. First of all you have to Sign up via your email id or you can also Sign In with your social media accounts.
2. After Signing in you have to Accept thier Terms & Conditions.
3. Now you can fill your Basic Information form like your Name, a Professional headline, an Industry you belong to and upload your profile pic too.
4. You should also fill some of the other informations like :-
- The technology you are skilled in and experience.
- Add a summary about your professional experience & Goals.
- Your Educational Qualifications.
- About your position & company details.
- Add your speciality.
5. Now after filling all the information you can also share your Portfolio all over Social Media by clicking this button :-
After following these above given steps you will be able to easily create an excellent Professional Profile on FindNerd.
Your query on how to create a profile on FindNerd has been skillfully answered by Amrinder.
What I can further add to his answer is that in order to create an exceptionally good profile on FindNerd, you should boast about your skills and your areas of specialization. This will help you to connect with the people having similar skill sets and enhance your professional network.
Build your profile and fill in all the details correctly in order to attract the attention of recruiters. FindNerd is a professional platform to showcase your skills, use it correctly to build an attractive profile among the like-minded people in the industry.
You name it, I got it! Hahahaha!
Fortunately, I have written an article in Nerd Digest that offers a step by step guide for FindNerd profile building and explain its role in maximizing the reach and professional networking of an individual.
To get the detailed info, copy the below mentioned link and paste it in your browser.
Thanks! God Bless!
Starting with Chrome version 45, NPAPI is no longer supported for Google Chrome. For more information, see Chrome and NPAPI (blog.chromium.org).
Firefox and Microsoft Internet Explorer are recommended browsers for websites using java applets.
Chrome Version Support
Are you sure, you want to delete this comment?
Terms of Service
| © copyright 2021 FindNerd.com. All rights reserved.
Sign up using