Testing: Testing is the process of executing a program with the intent of finding errors. Manual testing is a testing process to find defects manually.
White box testing:
1.White Box Testing is a software testing method in which the internal structure/ design/ implementation is being tested.
2. It is known to the tester who is going to test the software.
3. In this testing, software developer are responsible to do testing of a software.
4. Main aim of this testing is to check how system is performing.
5. Programming knowledge is mandatory in white box testing.
Black box testing:
1. There is no need to test the internal structure/design/implementation of the software in black box testing.
2. It is not known to tester.
3. Software testers are responsible to do testing of a software.
4. The main aim of this testing to check the functionality of the system.
5. Programming knowledge is not required in white box testing.