over 4 years ago
1. Make Sure What Error message is used. Like are they directly from brain tree or manged by the developer .
2. What format of amount with currency is accepted.
3. Collection of appropriate test data used.
4. Integrated Payment Gateway used in application.
5. What happen if sessions passed while transaction.
6. Successfully sent of Payment with exact amount used.
7. Is user return to the application when payment is done.
8. If User does not return to the Application when payment is done.
9. Time out of session during payment.
10. connection last during payment.
11. In low Connection error while payment.
12. What if payment process is failed.
Starting with Chrome version 45, NPAPI is no longer supported for Google Chrome. For more information, see Chrome and NPAPI (blog.chromium.org).
Firefox and Microsoft Internet Explorer are recommended browsers for websites using java applets.
Chrome Version Support
Are you sure, you want to delete this comment?
Terms of Service
| © copyright 2020 FindNerd.com. All rights reserved.
Sign up using