An Overview of Android Activity - Video Tutorial
Android Fragments Video Tutorial
Android Intents Video Tutorial
Layouts in Android
How to use WebView in Android?
4 months ago
Fragment are the android component that are meant to make the UI more flexible and dynamic screens.
In this Android Video tutorial we will learn :-
1) Component that is used to implement the complex UI in a simpler manner.
like activity, fragments also posses a lifecycle
1) Where there is a need to show multipane UI.
2) The part which is use in many across the application.
1) During runtime
2) staticaly via xml
1) send data using "setArguments(args)" // args is the bundle that hod the data
2) get data in receipent fragment via "getArguments()"
Starting with Chrome version 45, NPAPI is no longer supported for Google Chrome. For more information, see Chrome and NPAPI (blog.chromium.org).
Firefox and Microsoft Internet Explorer are recommended browsers for websites using java applets.
Chrome Version Support
© copyright 2014 FindNerd.com. All rights reserved.
Sign up using